Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mini Grocery Haul, Today's Meals, and a Picture

I'll start today off with a mini grocery haul.

Spring Greens
Roasted Red Peppers
Light Ricotta
Asparagus
Lemon
Whole Wheat Roti wrappers

I have big plans for the small amount of items in this haul. I love love love asparagus! It is in season right now and it is less expensive than it usually is. So yummy! I'm also going to make my own roasted red pepper hummus, my own rotis, and probably some lasagne with the ricotta. Small haul with big, yummy plans!

I decided to do what a lot of other bloggers do and photographed everything I ate today. For some reason it is very interesting to see what other people eat. It's very nosy and intrusive and I like it! I really enjoy the small details in people's lives. However, I really like Leah's idea of limiting food blogging to one day though. I just can't remember to take a photo of what I eat everyday- kudos to those of you who do- I love you for it!

Breakfast
granola, vanilla yogurt, half a banana

Vitamins
Women's Multi-Vitamin
Omega 3
Calcium Magnesium
Vitamin C
Echinacea

Lunch
Tortilla Pizza with Cheddar and Ricotta
Mandarin Orange
Sorry, this picture won't rotate.
Snack
123 Cookies with Dark Chocolate & Almonds
Dinner
Cheesy Tuna Casserole
A square of Dark Chocolate
Something is wonky. Can't rotate this picture either! Sorry.

After Work Out Snacks
Generic BBQ Pop Chips
2 Dessert Bars (I mistakenly thought the serving was 2, not one. Why put 2 in a package if the serving is only one?)
Pomegranate Lavender Green Tea


For my workout tonight, I warmed up on the elliptical for 10 minutes, ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes, did 30 on the arc trainer, did 15 minutes of circuits and finished off with 5 of rowing. It was a long session, but I felt good after it.

Lastly, I thought I would post a photo that my Mister took of me a couple of weeks ago. I think you can actually sorta tell that I have lost 15 lbs in this photo. What do you think?
I know I have a coat on, but I think even with the coat, My face looks slimmer and my neck a lot more svelte too. 

Tomorrow is W.I. and I'm not feeling like I will hit my 199.9 goal. I've been doing really good with the eating, but also been feeling really tired and sleeping too much. 

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and waned to say hi :)

    I tried to take pictures of all of my food, but I wasn't very good at it, so lately I'll just stick to the new recipes or interesting stuff. Sometimes I'm way to hungry to sit and try to get a picture of my food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lookin stuff Lizzy. Onederland not far ahead for youl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.

    negosyo franchise

    ReplyDelete