Monday, June 6, 2011

What's In My Gym Bag?

Have you heard of the phenomenon of "What's in My Bag" videos? Basically, girls or guys sit in front of a camera and show their viewers the contents of their bag or purse. I am totally enthralled and intrigued by the items that people carry around with them on a day-to-day basis. Why? I don't know...

I am here to add to the trend by doing a "What's in my gym bag" post!

What do I take to the gym? Here is an overview...

I carry a LARGE Lululemon Athletica bag. People always think it is a bowling bag. It carries everything I need and more. I often use it to carry laundry in too! The super cool thing about this bag is that it has a separate zipped compartment in the bottom where you can but wet clothes or dirty shoes, etc.


Here is a close-up of the little stuff I take to the gym:
This picture isn't rotating. Sorry :(
1. Lululemon Headband- keeps the bangs out of my face. I almost always wear a ponytail, everyday. So, hair ties are an essential for me as well
2. Larabar- after workout snack
3. Burt's Bees Lip Balm
4. Iphone- I have the C5K app, 100 PushUps app, a cardio playlist, etc.
5. Headphones- they are cupcakes! They also have a super long cord for using on the treadmill
6. A combo lock for the lockers
7. Deodorant
8. Lululemon water bottle (I'm still using a plastic one :-O )


My go-to workout outfit- cropped yoga pants, sport socks (I'll spare you the close-up), and a looser fitting t-shirt.

Most important- my New Balance runners. Can't do much at the gym without these!

I usually come home to shower, but if I shower at the gym I take a little baggie of sample sized shampoo and conditioner and a towel. But I have long hair, so it takes hours to dry. I'd rather be sweaty on the bus home than have wet hair on the bus home.


What's in your gym bag?!?!?

5 comments:

  1. Awesome post, I will definitely do one of these posts this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://timmoyoungfatboythin.blogspot.com/2011/06/whats-in-my-gym-bag.html

    That's what's in my bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leader bags have always been in fashion and will continue to be. They carry a charm with themselves that other bags just don't.



    Duffel bag for gym online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! ลู่วิ่ง

    ReplyDelete