I am here to add to the trend by doing a "What's in my gym bag" post!
What do I take to the gym? Here is an overview...
I carry a LARGE Lululemon Athletica bag. People always think it is a bowling bag. It carries everything I need and more. I often use it to carry laundry in too! The super cool thing about this bag is that it has a separate zipped compartment in the bottom where you can but wet clothes or dirty shoes, etc.
Here is a close-up of the little stuff I take to the gym:
|This picture isn't rotating. Sorry :(|
2. Larabar- after workout snack
3. Burt's Bees Lip Balm
4. Iphone- I have the C5K app, 100 PushUps app, a cardio playlist, etc.
5. Headphones- they are cupcakes! They also have a super long cord for using on the treadmill
6. A combo lock for the lockers
8. Lululemon water bottle (I'm still using a plastic one :-O )
My go-to workout outfit- cropped yoga pants, sport socks (I'll spare you the close-up), and a looser fitting t-shirt.
Most important- my New Balance runners. Can't do much at the gym without these!
I usually come home to shower, but if I shower at the gym I take a little baggie of sample sized shampoo and conditioner and a towel. But I have long hair, so it takes hours to dry. I'd rather be sweaty on the bus home than have wet hair on the bus home.
What's in your gym bag?!?!?