Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekly Review

Well, better late than never, right?

This week was an emotionally difficult one for me. I had to deal with some relationship and employment issues. I find it difficult to be the positive, proactive one all the time. Sometimes life just gets to you and all you want to do is lay in bed and watch bad reality television in your pyjamas (or is that just me?). I talked about this stuff earlier in the week, so I won't go over it again.

Needless to say, I was rather unproductive this week.

I went to the gym twice. Once, I worked out for 90 minutes and the other for 50 minutes. Did some walking around town and a few games of bowling. Not too active this week. I did complete Week 9- installment 1 of Couch to 5K which is running for 30 minutes. I took (2) 1 minutes breaks though. This week I was thinking about my old fastball days. My Mister has agreed to act as catcher for me so I can practice pitching and maybe I will think about joining a fun league this summer.

Food was not good this week. I ate out a few times with my mother who was in town this week and with my Mister twice. I also had 2 light beers while bowling. I know I seem to say this every week, but it is time to tighten the belt on the eating. But, I have grown tired of counting calories. I find it so tedious. However, I do not want to pay the money for weight watchers to learn the point system, etc. But I feel like WW points would be easier, faster, more convenient for me.

This week, I discovered the most amazing treat to curb your craving for sweets- Popsicles, Creamsicles, and Revellos. They come is "LIGHT" versions and vary from 15-110 calories. I bought a couple of boxes for my freezer and have been munching on them all week! YUM.

The goals this week are:
1) No eating out- home made meals only!
2) Complete Week 9 of C5K (2 more installments)
3) A loss on the scale, no matter how small

Lastly, I want to send out a BIG THANK YOU to Dawn and MallWalker for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award. It really made my week in a week where I was feeling quite low.

I'm feeling great now though! Have a great week all!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you, I've been having a tough time with my eating too. I've gone back & forth with counting calories. I started out just trying to just eat healthier & that is the way I lost about 65 lbs. Then I hit a plateau & started exercising & counting calories. I lost another 22 lbs. and got tired of counting calories. I've tried to go without counting calories for the last month or so and I'm not doing well at all, I've regained about 9 lbs. So yesterday I started using myfitnesspal to start counting calories again. I've struggled being consistent with my exercise too, but I'm doing better there.
    Best wishes & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete