Friday, December 7, 2012

Weigh-In

Start Weight: 221.2
Last Week: 211.6
Current Weight: 209.2
Loss:  - 2.4 lbs
Total Loss: -12 lbs

I didn't weigh-in last week. But here it is. Down another 2.4 from 2 weeks ago. That is a pretty standard loss.

I didn't make my November challenge goal which was to be down to 204 by the 30th. I was close, but I would have been even closer had I not vacationed and eaten a bunch of garbage. Oh well.

I'm going to keep going hard even though it is holiday season. We all gain around this time and I expect that. There is no way I am not enjoying my mother's cheesecake or some glasses of wine at this time of year.

My goal for this month is going to be moderation and to maintain my weight under 210 lbs. I don't want to lose a bunch of the hard work I have done in the last month or 2.

What is your goal for December?

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great!! 2.4 is awesome!! I wish I had a good plan...right njow I'm trying to convince myself that the last 3 months of weight watchers were good and that I just need to stick with it for the long haul so that I can be a success story....I have meal planned for the week and made plans to go to the gym so I'm hoping I can force myself to stick with it and win the battle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes our bodies are able to do amazing transformations! You just have to make regular actions directed for that and never stop on your way. For me physical activity works best. Recently I have learned that proper recovery is of the same importance as training itself. There are special products aimed at helping your muscles to recover quickly. Besides, these products also help in reducing your weight and cellulite! Check at here http://bit.ly/1gM5EyX. Now my body is grateful and willing to exercise whenever I ask it to :)

    ReplyDelete