Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekly Review

Another week has come and gone in my diet blogging world.

How did I do this week? Much better than I had been doing! Or so I think anyway.

I cooled the eating out this week. I ate at a restaurant on Saturday, but made a decent choice- a grilled chicken burger with fries, which I did not finish.

I was under my calorie count 5/7 days this week. Which is good for me seeing as how I have been doing lately.

I finished the Couch to 5K program this week. It was a rough time. My hip and knee were aching from the long run. I'm still not hitting 5K, but I'm coming close- just over 4K. I'm really looking forward to taking my workout outside. Running on the treadmill is very tedious at the moment- especially when you are on there for so long!

I continued with my strength training this week an tossed in a little extra cardio too.

This best part of working out this week was that my Mister agreed to come to the gym with me one day. He started the Couch to 10K program and did really well. However, he was pretty spent after that. I convinced him to try the rowing machines though and we played the fishing game together, sort of in a race. After that we did circuits and he was too tired to do the arc trainer after all that. Haha. He said he couldn't keep up to me.

The thing that is bugging me the most this week is rubber boots! I need a pair. But, every pair I find and try are made for women with chicken legs! I have strong legs. I was/am an athlete. My calves have a lot of muscle. The ladies boot industry needs to take these facts into consideration.

This week I am working overnight shifts. They are difficult for me because when I get bored I wander to the fridge- and we have a full fat stocked kitchen. I will have to exercise some willpower.

My goals this week are:
-stay within calorie count for 6/7 days
-develop new running program
-get below 203 lbs

Have an awesome week everyone! Looking forward to catching up on your post soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Great job last week!

    I love your goals for this week, too. :-)

    Stacey (live-in boyfriend, closest I'll get to husband for a while!), loves to work out with me when he can. I always love the co-exercising. Makes me so happy to have such a supportive partner, and also one that strives for health alongside me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a good week it sounds like. Whatcha been eating? I am getting bored with the same ole same ole I keep eating. Looking for something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great week! I'm so impressed that you finished couch25K. That is something that I would like to do once we get some consistently decent weather, (I don't have access to a treadmill).
    I love the way you set your goals a little higher each week, really smart. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great that you have someone to support you and workout with you!

    I'm the same way with boots and certain jeans, my calves are just too big. It's weird tho bc they are muscley and I'm wondering if they'll ever get smaller or if I'm doomed.

    ReplyDelete