Friday, March 4, 2011

Weigh-In #7

Weight: 204.8
Body Fat: 40.7
Hydration: 43.3

Difference: -3 lbs from last week
                 -0.1% Body Fat from last week

TOTAL LOSS: 13.6 lbs

What?!!? That is crazy! 3 Pounds!?!? You can imagine my shock when I stepped on the scale and saw this number. I stepped on several times and it kept coming up the same. I feel like my scale was acting wonky this morning, so I'm not sure if I trust it since that seems like a huge loss for the amount of exercise I did this week. But, I am happy for now!

My goal for March is to get under 200 lbs. On the first April weigh-in (April 1), I want to weigh 199.9 or less. I haven't been under 200 lbs in several years. It is always the point where I give up or start eating crap again and stop exercising. Not this time! :)

I'm losing an average of 1 lbs per week- sometimes I lose more (see above). I want to stay around 1-2 per week to avoid a lot of lose skin and stretch marks. Is anyone having issues with these? What are you doing to avoid them?

Hope you all have a great weekend! I may be able to post something this weekend, if I have time. But, if not, I will leave you with some sweet words of wisdom.

4 comments:

  1. You reached my next goal for me, Ha! I am trying so hard to get under 205 right now and you did it! Yipe!! 3 lbs is a hunk of weight for one week. Proud for ya Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And on the skin problem, yes, as I lose I am noticing my stomach rolls are hanging down and I am disgusted with how my stomach looks. Actually I am disgusted with how everything looks. I thought it would get better and maybe with a significant loss (another 30 maybe?) it will look better. I am exercising, trying to help it as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done for the loss! That's brilliant.
    I am working out to do the best I can re skin etc but apart from that I'm letting go of it. I know this size weight loss is going to have repercussions on skin and I accept that. I am not going to die of stretch marks or saggy skin so its prefereable to where I am now. If there is anything I can do - I will and if not...I will live with it
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there Lizzy. First of all congrats on your progress! Secondly, OMG you look so much like my cousin that when I saw your profile I thought it was her and said "oh cool she started blogging too". After a closer look I know its not her. Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog, following and leaving a comment. Just started reading your post,love them!

    ReplyDelete