I received the Adorable Blog Award from another adorable blogger- Need To Get ME Back! I'm so happy that people enjoy reading what I write. I love connecting with you too!
- Thank the person who gave you the award, with a link to their blog
- Tell us 10 things about yourself
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award
1. I am not married, but I have been with the same man for the last 6 and some years. We are engaged, but do not yet have plans to marry.
2. I love cats! I have one long haired cat in my apartment named Sampson. He is noisy and finicky.
3. I am a planner. I love to make lists, itineraries, budget, etc. I do not like to be caught off guard- hence... I plan things out.
4. I grew up on a farm. We had horses, cows, chickens, pigs, tractors, and lots of land. I now live in the city and long for a little farm of my own.
5. I love to cook! I don't bake a lot, but cooking dinner is super fun for me. I find it very relaxing and I also love to cook for other people.
6. I have too many books on my shelf. I just can't bring myself to get rid of them.
7. I live in a fairly boring city in Canada. There is not a lot to do. We have too many bars and restaurants. Not good when you are trying to stay on track.
8. I recently (within the last year) made a 360 degree change in my attitude. I could feel myself growing bitter and unlikeable. Even I hated listening to my whining. I vowed to look on the bright side of life and live to the fullest. My new attitude has been helpful in this process of weight loss.
9. I am somewhat of a coffee and tea addict. It has gotten so bad that people buy me tea and coffee paraphernalia for special occasions. I have so much tea, my cupboard is overflowing.
10. Blogging has been such a great connecting tool for me. I would love to get to know all of you better. We should SKYPE Date or something! Anyone up for it?!??!
Other bloggers I'd like to give The Adorable Blog Award to:
TJ's Test Kitchen
Confessions of a Compulsive Dieter and Emotional Eater