Hello My Lovelies!
This week seemed to go by very quickly... probably because it was a holiday last Monday in Canada. I had more days off than usual this week but didn't do too much really. I mostly just cleaned my apartment and packed for the move. I also had a birthday party for my best friend at a karaoke bar.
Eating was ok for the most part this week. Saturday was a nightmare though- I ate fried chicken, fries, and goodies at work. I don't know what it is about work that just makes me want to shove all kinds of sweets in my yap. I can't stand it. There is always more crap food around here than healthy food. You would think in helping people live drug-free lives we could encourage a healthy diet too! Nope- it is all chocolate and cheese here.
I went to the gum this week. I'm glad that I will no longer be attending. I used the arc trainer, the rower, and the circuits. I like the circuits a lot, but none of the cardio machines make me work and sweat as hard as running does. All other workouts are nothing compared to running. I feel like I am barely working when I am on the arc trainer now. But, a year ago- the arc was God.
As for Non-Scale Victories? There are few!
1) When I stand on my tip toes and look at my calves- I can see the muscles and they are amazingly defined. I love it!
2) Trying on clothes this week in smaller sizes
3) Catching a glimpse of my butt in the gym mirror and thinking- Wow, what a cute tush! haha! I can't believe I am admitting to checking out my own butt!
Last Week's Goals Recap:
1) Track Calories Everyday- not quite. I tracked for 3 days so far and will be tracking today as well. So, 4 days. Not bad. Getting back into it.
2) Get to the gym and cancel membership- DONE. I have until mid June to utilize the gym before my membership runs out.
3) Use home gym twice- nope. Not yet anyways. I packed my television away in its' box, so no DVDs for me. Maybe I will jump on the elliptical tonight before I take it apart for the move.
Next Week's Goals:
1) Track Calories Everyday
2) Get out for a run- even if you have to walk part way
3) Have Elliptical put together and set up by Saturday
Seems like I am starting a trend of being on time for my review- let's not jinx it!
Have a great week kids!