Here we are... Sunday evening.
I had a half hectic, half relaxed week. I am fully moved in with my Mister and mostly unpacked and organized. Moving and cleaning went well and it actually ended up being quite the workout- especially hauling that elliptical down 2 flights of stairs, into and out of a truck, and then down another flight. Phew! I did have help though.
Eating was not good this week. Mister likes to drink beer and eat out. With the moving I ate too much fast food. However, I also made a few meals at home too.
Not much to say for exercise this week- used the elliptical and did A LOT of walking!
Last week's goals?
1) I tracked for 3-4 days of the week. Not the whole week though.
2) Run outside- boo.
3) Elliptical set up by Saturday- It was set up by Wednesday and I used it on Saturday!
This week's goals:
1) Track everyday- no matter what you eat! haha.
2) Limit eating out to healthy choices or not at all
3) Yoga 1x, elliptical 3x, strength 1x