Friday, July 1, 2011

Weigh-In #23

Previous Weight: 200.6
Current Weight: 198
Difference: -2.6

Hurray! I am down to my pre-vacation weight! That's a relief! Now I just need to get back into the swing of exercising regularly.

My Mister is off visiting his parents several provinces away. They run a mountain lodge and it is peak season out there, so they asked him to come lend a hand. In a way, it will be good for me to be alone. There will be no ordering in food, lots of veggies in the fridge, I can exercise whenever I want without worrying that I am being loud, etc. I hope I can get my butt in gear!

Now this is scary...

I am going to the beach tomorrow! EEK! More to come on this in the Weekly Review- stay tuned!

And I wanted to share a meal with you. This is a piece of sole that I baked in the toaster oven (yes it can be done!) with some margarine, salt and pepper, and some herbs from my garden (parsley and chives). I also had a salad with butter lettuce and lolla rose lettuce on the side with balsamic dressing. The whole meal was only maybe 200 calories. A nice light lunch.

1 comment:

  1. I love sole however it's something I never buy because they dont sell it in my local supermarket :(

    The dish looks really scrummy!!!

    Congratulations on the loss

    Tim

    ReplyDelete