Good Evening... or Good Morning, because most will be reading this entry tomorrow!
I had 5 days off this week, so I planned to do some fun things and get some house chores done. I did a good job balancing my time between things I wanted to do, and things I had to do. If only I could balance my eating that easily!
Anyway, eating wasn't very good this week. I don't know what it is, but I just cannot get back on the healthy eating bandwagon. I try so hard and have such good intentions on Monday. But, by Tuesday I am eating loads of junk. My willpower is nonexistent these days.
I managed to ease myself back into exercise this week- very slowly... but I'm getting back to it. Doing a lot of walking and some elliptical. Hoping to integrate some yoga and strength in this week.
Let's look at the goals for this week:
1) A Loss- nope, a gain.
2) Various exercise 3x- done! I went for 3 walks and used the elliptical for 30 minutes.
3) Eat at Home- done mostly. My mom took me out one day- of course for fast food- she loves fast food! However, I ordered a salad on the side and a Coke Zero. Overall, not a terribly high calorie meal- about 500 or so.
Next Week's Goals:
1) A Loss- please God let there be a loss!
2) Continue to ease back into regular exercise- maybe a run/walk one morning before it gets hot out.
3) Ease back into tracking calories and limiting intake
You will notice that I said "ease" a lot in this entry. I'm starting to think that maybe I can't go all or nothing. I have to gradually remove things from my diet or replace them with healthy alternatives.
Slow and steady wins the race!