Late reviews are becoming a habit! I must get back on track with posting.
I had a busy Sunday- I worked a double shift. Got up at 6am, didn't get to bed til 12am. Not good! I like to be well rested, but can function on only a few hours if I need to.
Let's talk about last week's goals.
1) Loss on the scale- didn't happen. But it's ok. I'm staying under 200 and that really makes me happy! I will make sure next week I have a loss.
2) Drink 64 oz of water everyday- this happened about 5/7 days. Once the weekend hit, I forgot to drink my water.
3) Exercise 4x- done!
Tuesday- 1 hour at the gym- various machine, running, weights
Wednesday- yoga & 30 mins elliptical
Thursday- same as Wednesday
Friday- ran 2 miles outside, yoga, 20 mins elliptical
Also did my regular walking- clocked 4 hours last week.
Now for the NSVs of the week!
1) I ran outside and it was great! I went alone and did not over-exert myself. I felt like I was going really slow, but I did a mile in and around my regular time.
2) I made a new personal record for my mile time on the treadmill! My new PR is 11:28. I shaved 24 seconds off my old time. Not sure HOW that happened!
Goals for this week:
1) A loss on the scale- even a tiny one!
2) Yoga 3-4x this week
3) Run outside again!
Cheers to a great week!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone