This is a very difficult task, and I bet it will be for all the Challenge participants.
1. I'm generous, sometimes to a fault.
2. I'm genuine.
3. I'm a good cook.
4. I support my friends any way I can.
5. I'm good at sports.
6. I have nice eyes- probably one of my best features.
7. I'm adventurous.
8. I'm not afraid to travel alone.
9. I'm super easy to talk to.
10. I'm at a good space in my life- career-wise.
I'm feeling pretty good this week. I decided to go the gym a lot this week. I've gone for the past 4 days now. Working out for between 30mins and 1 hour each day pretty vigorously. Also, been eating well and drinking all my water in the past 4 days!
I'm hoping I'm on this good track to stay. I'm going to try really hard.
I've made myself a goal to lose 15 lbs by the end of November. I started this Monday and my start weight for that goal is 219lbs. I think it is a lofty goal, at around 2 lbs/week to lose.
There is only 2 weeks left in the Fabulous Fit & Fall Challenge. I didn't commit as much as I would like to have. But I'm getting there. There is no way I will win, but I got to meet a few new bloggers with fun blogs to read.
Do you have a current, short-term goal?