Sunday, October 14, 2012

Week 5 & Goals

I realize that  forgot to set 3 goals for the remaining weeks of the Fit & Fabulous Challenge.

Here goes:

1. Find my motivation- I thought this challenge would help me get motivated. It has helped me consistently go to the gym, but not to stick to a hardcore plan. My eating is pretty good, but not prefect. The scale doesn't move and I get down on myself and the work that I put in.

2. Start treating myself better than I have been- We all do this. We are so hard on ourselves and we forget to congratulate ourselves on the good things we have done. We only focus on the negative.

3. Blog more regularly about other things rather than the challenge every week- The Challenge has helped me get back into blogging and reconnect with so many lovely people. I really miss that. I hope I can get this blog back up to snuff with some fun and helpful content again!

Now... this week's task is to talk about something I am grateful for.

At the beginning of the year I had a messy breakup with a long time partner. I was sad and angry at the time about it all. But, I realize that it was one of the best things that could have happened to me. That relationship was bad news for me and I had been trying to get out for years, but just couldn't.

I am grateful that I got out and didn't waste anymore of my years being miserable and unhappy.

I am also grateful for a wonderful and supportive new boyfriend who makes me laugh and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment