Friday, February 25, 2011

Weigh-In #6

Weight: 207.8
Body Fat%: 40.8
Hydration: 43.2

Difference: +0.4 lbs from last week
                 -0.2% Body Fat from last week

                 -10.6 lbs total
                 -0.7 % Body Fat since January 17, 2011

Well, this is my first official gain since starting the blog. I'm not sure if 0.4 constitutes a gain. It is more likely water weight. I'm not too concerned about it. I am very happy to see that I dropped 0.2% BF this week instead of my standard 0.1% per week. That really makes up for the gain since the gain is probably muscle and not fat.

Anyways, we just gotta keep on moving- even if the scale is telling us news we are not thrilled about. That's what I'm doing!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Don't stop, little by little this fat is going to leave us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep doing all the right things and the numbers will start to move in the right direction.
    You're doing great!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete