Monday, February 7, 2011

Weigh-In #4

Weight: 210
Body Fat %: 41.2
Hydration %: 42.9
Bone Density: 7

Difference: -0.8 lbs from last week
                 -0.1 % Body Fat from last week

Down 8.4lbs total

I expected to be a little lower, but like I said I took a little break this past week- I am not disappointed with the 0.8 loss. I know I am lower than that  I am now back to the grindstone having run Couch to 5K week 6.1 tonight and walking to work (about 25 minutes).

I have decided that I am changing my weigh-in date to Fridays! I work all day on Mondays and I want the posts to go up in the morning after I weigh in to get the mood of how I am feeling after stepping off that scale. I am convinced that Mondays are my fat days.

I'm going to weigh in twice this week- today and Friday. So, I have a little challenge for myself- if my weight is below 207 on Friday then I am right about Monday Fat day and I will buy those damn snowshoes.

Stay Tuned for Friday weigh-in and my updated measurements!

3 comments:

  1. A loss, is a loss and you have been making good sized ones recently, its cant happen every week but you are headed in the right direction and your amazing exercise regime will get you there. ! Just keep on going!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good! Keep on track it the numbers take care of themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support ladies! Feeling a bit discouraged over here. I'm sure you know how it is!

    ReplyDelete