Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Live!

Just wanted to drop a line to let all you lovelies know that I have not fallen off the wagon and gained back all 22lbs I lost! I'm trying to keep up with all of you. Life is starting to slow down in some ways and speeding up in others.

I think about this blog everyday and want to get back to writing and being serious about continuing to lose weight and be healthier. I really enjoy reading other blogs and journeys. I love interacting with all you people too.

I have been staying active. Not as much as I would like, but still out and about. I tried a few new things...

...like golf!

And intense ocean hiking! Phew- climbing ocean rocks is rough work! Especially with a giant backpack. 

I hadn't stepped on the scale in a long time- probably over a month. I was nervous about how much I may have gained in the month of avoiding the scale and not counting calories. I was estimating the scale would read 205. When I finally stepped on this week it said 198.8! Happy to still be in the 100s. Basically I have been maintaining in the time away from blogging.

I have been giving some thought to a new plan. Maybe WeightWatchers? I still have some thinking to do.

Hope all is well in the blogging world. Be good to yourself and each other! Hope to write again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! Good to hear from you. I am the worlds worst golfer. I once hit a ball off a cliff, despite the cliff being behind me! Maybe you might find my ball whilst your hiking on the rocks by the ocean LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are still here and that you have maintained your loss! That's great, Liz!!!

    Weight Watchers is amazing, and I always recommend it. :-)

    ReplyDelete