Sunday, September 25, 2011

Grocery Haul

Good Afternoon ALL!

So far, I am enjoying the Weight Watchers program. It is hard to get used to counting points instead of calories, but I am learning. Having the website and the iPhone app really makes a difference for me.

My fridge was looking mighty bare, so I went grocery shopping this morning.

I rode my bike about 15 minutes to the store and another 15 back home. It is a little windy here today, so it definitely got my heart rate up!

Here's what I ended up with today... (the pictures aren't great)

overview

Egg Whites
Low Fat Sour Cream
Fat Free Strawberry Greek Yogurt
Fat Free Plain Yogurt
Broccoli
(5) Green Giant Simply Steamers (these are so good and all veggies)

Crimini Mushrooms (in the brown bag)
Cantaloupe
Lettuce
Strawberries
Lemons
Kiwis
an Orange
an Apple
and Garlic

Yum, lots of healthy food for me this week!

1 comment:

  1. Love kiwifruits. Today I bought gold kiwifruit to try. Never seen them before but will try one tomorrow. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete