Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not So Weekly Review

Hello.

Not to much to say really. I've been having a pretty rotten week. A lot of relationship woes in the last few days and mostly today. Not sure how to proceed.

I'm resisting the urge to eat for comfort. However, I'm not really eating a whole lot of anything. Feeling just ick. Been doing my regular biking to work and errands. Also got out for a little baseball yesterday.

My weight was down from last Friday, not much- but it was lower.

Feeling pretty low and unmotivated.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh isn't it hard to focus on weight loss when things are happening in our lives. It seems so much easier when things are gently going on nicely. I'm sure though that one of the best things to keep you as cheerful as possible in hard times is diet success.
    I've heard a few people who find relationship woes particularly hard to deal with. Wish I could say something that helps. Lower weight - is good...you keep on going, you will get there

    ReplyDelete