Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Challenge Week 2

I finished Week 1 of the Fit and Fabulous Fall Challenge over at Lady Thunder Thighs blog. I can't believe I actually stuck to it! I'm really happy about it. I have been so scattered and unfocused with getting back on track. So, even thought it is not a big revolution, I am proud of myself.

Weekly Weigh-In
Start: 221.2
This week....


 I lost a pound! That is great news for me :)











This week's mini challenge is to try a new healthy recipe and blog about it. I'll probably choose something out of the "Cook This, Not That" series.

Stay tuned for that!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on the pound lost!! Can't wait to see what everyone makes for the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! Even 1 pound is nothing to sneeze at!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss!! Can't wait to see what new recipe you try :)

    ReplyDelete